Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!


Just me and my little girl ...spending good quality time together while Brian is hard at work... then he comes home every night and we spend the rest of the night as a family!! Every girls dream come true.


We are slowly gettin settled in over here in our new home in Pendleton. The movers are bringin our stuff tomorrow...wooohoooo!!! We can't wait!!! And then the stuff that we packed up in Idaho over the weekend will be here in about 2 weeks. so our home will be fully furnished.. I was gettin some great idea's on window treatments online last night, so that will be my next project... creating awesome window treatments.. Im very excited!! We have quite a few windows!! I have a great idea for one of the bathrooms, im stoked to be workin on that as well... lol. Am I a house wife or what??>.. I love it.

Anyways. WE just got our cable and internet hooked up yesterday and we are lovin it! Its great to be back in the world!!

And I personally am really becoming quite fond of Pendleton, OR. The people here are super nice, we have an awesome neighbor who turns out to be the owner of our house we are renting. The atmosphere here is just homey!! I love the feeling here. Our house is on a private lot, and its just becoming really amazing here. I may never want to leave!!... lol.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

YAY... YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! SO FUN! I'LL ADD YOU ON MY FRIENDS LIST!!!