Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Mama!

I have finally unpacked all of our boxes and put things where they are suppose to go. Day after day since we have been in Pendleton I have been unpacking and organizing!... Its finally done. I have a few things left to do, such as buy curtains and what not. But DAMN it feels good to be done!!.. Home sweet Home!!..

In the meantime.. My dad, Travis, Jill, and James came out to see the house, and to bring up our things from Idaho in the trailer, including my 1956 VW bug that my dad built me for graduation. It is officially in my hands now. Brian drives it to work daily and he loves it!.. He leaves the Tahoe for Taybugz and I, in case we need an escape..lol. to walmart or something!!..

Taylor is adapting to her new home very well. She loves it. When we get home she just runs around like crazy bringin out all her toys to play with at once.. lol.

Taybugz runnin around and rulin her new HOME!!



The day the Chandler clan left, the following day, Mom and Coley came out to visit, and check out our new home, on their way up to my Aunt Debbies in Eureka WA.. It was great for them to come out and visit us. they were here for bout a day, and then went on up to washington. Saturday My aunt debbie came down here to our house with mom and coley... they spent the day here, I made lunch, and we just chatted and visited. Lots of fun!...

When Brian got home, Taybugz and I packed our bags, and we all followed them up to my aunt debs.. let me remind you, she is only about 2 hours away. we had so much fun. I was really lookin forward to seeing my cousin Shelly but she was unable to make it out there. We did see our cousin Melanie. I hadn't seen her since Taylor was 3 months. So its been awhile.. My how her daughter has grown up!!... I fell in love with Debbie's new kitty. Milou...he's adorable, so cuddly and sweet. Taylor fell in love with him too... she loved the kitty. She got down on all fours and crawled to follow the kitty under the chair, and around the kitchen, it was really cute... course she couldn't say his name so she called him Aboo. Oh and that was Taylor's first time eating cat food... lol. hahahaha she didn't care for it very much. but she saw every one pickin up the kitty, and so she wanted to pick up the kitty as well... only she couldn't. We told Brian taylor needs a furry friend. He didn't say No, he just said later on down the road... which is always good news...


Meet Milou... isn't he cuddly!! we love him!! we want him!!

The saddest part of the whole trip was leaving. I hate leaving, and I only wish we could have stayed longer... we left pretty late, it was a breeze to get home, no traffic, no deer... Taylor sure was happy to be home, she just ran around, and played with all her toys... its a very great feeling that she loves her home so much.

When we came home, we noticed that we had a big beautiful red tree in our front yard... I don't think i have ever seen a real red tree... Its definitely fall!!.. lol. before we all know it, there will be snow on the ground!!...

Today is Tuesday, its a whole new day, and I have alot of catchin up to do!! I know i slacked bad on myspace, keepin in touch with all our friends, and i really slacked on our blog!!... Just so much has gone on lately I didn't have time to do it all!!...


Taybugz helpin me build the bathroom shelves!!

Such a Great Helper!!... at times =)

No comments: