Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Fun !!

So yesterday in our front yard needless to say ...was very fally..lol. We had piles and piles of leaves in our front yard from our red tree. So Taybugz and I bundled up and went and played in the leaves... Taylor was more interested in kicking them, then actually playing in them. I would fill up the wheel barrow with leaves and taylor would pull them out one by one.
We had alot of fun together, we were only missin Daddy.
Im really lookin forward to takin Taylor to the punkin patch this year.. Last year she was just a tiny lil thing. She should have lots of fun this time, I will be sure to take alot of Pictures on her memorable experience.

I know that everyone has been wondering about how Brian is doin with his new job. well I will tell you its not what we all expected. Its not bad, I mean at least he is home, and he can come home every night. Its just way out of his comfort zone... He went from workin on machinery to doin paperwork in the office... not his favorite thing!... although when he does get someone interested in joining the Navy he gets so happy... Comes home and tells me all about it =) Reminds me of a lil kid comin home from school and tellin mommy we did this and this... oh and the we did this. You know what I mean...lol.

I guess all jobs have its good and bad parts. Brian is really hard on himself, and expects to be the best to soon. And i know when he gives it time he will be. Im not worried like he is. This is only his 2nd month in recruiting, and he expects miracles. lol. Dont all men, though... i mean seriously.

I know that when he gets the hang of things, he will be the best, and he will enjoy it alot more!!...
Im just glad that he can actually be with us, and not being shipped off across the seas for months at a time...

I love havin our family together =) Its the best feeling ever!!...

I will be enjoyin makin curtains for our new home, I can't wait to get started on that, and to continue decorating, and makin our home... HOMEY!! ps. Im still gettin caught up on laundry... but at least there are no more boxes to empty!!..

And then I can continue on to Taybugz scrapbook, that i started way back in the day!!...lol. For our anniversary, my wonderful loving hubby got me the cricut machine... great for scrapbooking... it does all my die cuts so that i don't have to buy them, or sit there and draw them out and then take hours upon hours cuttin out each individual letter... lol. Im very excited to get goin on that =)

This is my cricut machine!!... isn't it pretty!!


And this gives you an idea of what it does, if you didn't already know!! I love it!!

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

I'm so jelousI want one so bad, ther are so expensive.