Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surprise IDAHO!

So Brian comes home and says, lets leave for Idaho tonight after i get off of work. Ummmm ok. We needed to get down there and pack up all of my stuff from my mothers house, to move into our home finally!... when i moved to VA i couldn't take my things with me, it was too much trouble to move my stuff across country that didn't fit on a plane with me... so i can finally have my things... how exciting!!... I can't wait. So we made a quick and i mean quick trip to idaho over the weekend, I had no time to tell anyone let alone see anyone. I called my mom and said hey we are comin tonight.. and she was in about as much shock as i was when Brian pitched the idea to me! lol. So we loaded up the Tahoe.. made that 3 hour 20 min drive to idaho.... And the whole time I was battling a stupid head cold. FYI: traveling only makes it worse. By the time we got to idaho i was so miserable, that i just wanted to hide from the light and sleep once my medicine kicked in... So Saturday morning, we get up farely early, start packing boxes, We went out to the garage and packed up all my stuff drug it out to the yard... so funny becuz everyone thought we were havin a yard sale. So many people stoppin by walkin over... and I just felt bad tellin them sorry this is not for sale. I guess thats what we get for doin it early saturday morning... When Coley got home from work, we were all out in the garage, cleaning it out. Thanks to my moving out, mom now has half her garage. she can actually move her car inside. lol. She has waited years to do that. Anyways... We spent our entire Saturday packing and cleaning... well into the night.

Sunday was our plan to leave... My dad changed his mind on comin over saturday to pick up everything... so our sunday was delayed. My dad and Travis came over to load up the trucks and take them to my dads, where he is goin to haul his trailer up with my things, and my car to pendleton in about 2 weeks. so it will be nice to have 2 cars, and it will be really nice to have my things here with us. Well that turned into an almost all day thing packing and loading. But we got everything... Brian had a few errands to run, while I showered and bathed our daughter and got things ready to go... we still didn't get out of there until after 4pm. so you can imagine how our drive home was. We got in pretty late again.. and we made that 3 hour 20 min drive back to Pendleton...

But its gooooood to be home!


This video i couldn't resist. Taylor is jammin out in the car... with Brian and I. The video quality isn't great cuz its from a phone... but you get the jist of it.. lol. i need to start recording with my camera!!... enjoy this cuz i know i have about a dozen times.

No comments: