Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!!





I can hardly believe that it's been 2 years already of marriage. What a way to spend it right, traveling on the road. No worries, we knew ahead of time that is how it was goin to be...so we celebrated early. Thank Goodness!! Auntie Coley and Grandma watched Taylor.. while Brian and I got all dressed up, had a spendy dinner at the Olive Garden... oh and trust me its possible. The Olive Garden has always been our restraunt so it was awesome... The waiter sung to us the celebration song =). Got Everyone's attention. lol. We finished dinner with a helping of Tiramisu... delicious.. and we finished the night at the Anniversary Inn in the room called the marble house... gorgeous. Very Romantic!!! I love my Husband more than words could possibly say. And i can't wait to celebrate many many more anniversarys with him!!... Love you Baby!

I couldn't wait for Brian to open his anniversary gift, so that was early as well. I got him the Ronco Star Knife set that you see on tv all the time. He is so amazing in the kitchen, I know that knives is just what he needed. He was so stoked about his gift, he has been cookin up a storm.

Anyways happy 2 years to us!!!... We are very excited about that!

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

I wished I worked in the Olive Garden up there. That would have been fun. i'm so glad you two are still going strong.