Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goin STir CraZy...Roughin It.

Our first day into pendleton, Brian is at work, I have unpacked everything and organized it..., and with time to spare... no tv, no internet... what the hell am i suppose to do??... The 2nd day I just played with taylor, we took a nice long walk down to our mailbox, played outside, and I thought ok this will make the day go by way faster. I looked at the time, and I still had like 3 or 4 hours before Brian was goin to be home. Nothin to eat... Can't wait to go grocery shoppin, and make some home cooked meals....We are so sick of eating out. Eating Out has always been like a treat... something to look forward too, until you come across the day that nothin sounds good, but your so hungry, but you've eatin at all the places already.... Im just waitin for our stuff to get here, so we can put together our home. Don't want to sleep on the floor any more!! COME ON MOVERS CALL US ALREADY!!!...

No comments: