Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Portland was not GREAT!

So we finally made it into portland, OR.... pretty late, it was about 9 pm. on sunday the 21st. We checked into our hotel, which ended up being a pretty nice one. The country inn suites. We searched all over for a place to eat we were so starving. The entire time we were there, I had a very uneasy feeling. I plain just don't like portland. And being cooped up in a hotel room day after day was no fun. I just couldn't wait to leave and go back to Pendleton. Staying in Portland for a few too many days made me really appreciate Pendleton as our home!!... I just wanted to go back. We left Wednesday to go back to pendleton. At this point i didn't care about sleeping on the floor and not being able to do anything.

The highlight of our whole trip to Portland, was Taybugz enjoyin Her Chocolate pudding!!!!
Im glad that I thought of taking her clothes off!!!.....

No comments: