Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a Thursday!

I had scheduled Pictures for taylor at penneys for 3:10pm today. I got her all dressed up in her tinkerbell costume, and she was so dang adorable, and so ready to go. We got to penneys early ... the photographer got us all ready to go. Taylor wasn't very cooperative at all, it was pretty frustrating for me, as I was really counting on these pictures for her birthday invitations. The photographer wasn't very good, she promised me that she had some good ones, i think we were in there for about 10 minutes, not at all like my first experience at penneys. So she said she needed some time to get them ready..so taylor and I browsed the store, lookin for stuff to buy, didn't really find anything. Went back to the photography studio, anxious to see the pictures, she scrolled through them and said let me know which ones are your favorites.. i went through them all, they were not great. I would maybe buy one of them, and even then it wasn't like i had to have it. When i get taylors pix done, I have such a hard time choosing, which results into spending alot of money. but this time i was so disappointed in them. and it wasn't just the photographer's fault, taylor in these pictures, didn't look like she felt good at all, but her mood could have fooled me, so I took us home, and made a trip to walmart to get some stuff for taylor... the poor girl was for sure not feeling her best, I could tell by her eyes in the picture... Im pretty sure she was comin down with something. So I didn't buy any pictures, and i never rescheduled her shoot, I was pretty much runnin out of time, so i figured when taylor got better and once we got home, then I could take her outside and take my own pictures. So wish me luck =) This is the only thing holding me back on sending out birthday invitations....

And since we are goin home on sunday, which as we all know is Easter. We will be celebrating Taylor's Easter on Saturday =)... oh and i will be 23 weeks with our baby boy!!

No comments: