Monday, April 6, 2009

Boy or Girl???



It's a Boy! Crazy I can't believe we will be welcoming a sweet baby boy into our lives soon!

Brian is totally stoked, as every dad is when you find out your goin to have a son. But Brian is such a trooper, he didn't care what we were having. He said he would have been happy with either or. At times he said he wouldn't mind another girl, he's a good daddy to a lil girl. And at other times, he wanted a boy.. then he came to the conclusion that he just wanted to know what the heck we were having..!!!... Im totally stoked myself. Yes I wanted another girl. But I to am very excited about a boy. The more the days go by and the thought of having a baby boy... Im totally excited, I can't wait to meet him, and hold him for that first time =)... Im just anxiously awaiting his arrival. We have a few names in mind, but none that Im completely floored about! The easy thing about having a girl, is that I have everything that we could ever want and need... now for a boy ...its time to start over! But its exciting, new baby stuff always is! The first thing i did was go shopping at Babies'r'us for him! and i think I bought everything cute that they had. which isn't much. so the plus side to a boy is that im not goin to buy out the store. Im limited to what I really want and like. So now to prepare!! The only thing this lil baby has is what I bought that day!!... =) So much to do and so much to get!

I have purposely planned a busy week... i have so much to do, and for once while being pregnant I can do it. =) But i have a tendency to over due it at times...

Again the news!!!....


MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

Mandy a boy!! I'm so excited for you!!!