Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lunch Date w/ the Mays!


Taybugz holding Baby Kystin... look how tiny he is =)


Oh my word so much fun. I wish we were able to get together more often. Kyla came over, and I finally got to hold baby Kystin, he's so tiny. I want a tiny lil boy!.. He's so cute and lovable, and it just excites me to know I get to feel that here soon!.. I can't wait for our baby!.. Anyways Kyla picked Taybugz and I up, we grabbed lunch from Blimpee and headed to the park, it was so nice to sit in the sun on a nice day, and just catch up!! Taylor had a blast playin on the toys! She would go down the big slide, and then race over to me for a high five and go again. lol. silly girl. Anyways I was really enjoying myself, until this extremely annoying girl came and bugged us, at first it didn't bother me, but then she just wouldn't leave. Kyla had way more patience than I did, and it could be due to pregnancy hormones, but man alive that girl was annoying. But overall lunch was a blast, taylor had so much fun, and I got to see kystin for the first time, and I got to have an adult conversation with another adult. =) that doesn't happen very often!.. I love gettin together with the girls when Im in town, wish i could do it all the time. Keri was missing, so it would have been great to have her and Ryker there too. =) She was working.
Taylor held Kystin, and it was so cute. I got really cute pictures of her holding him. she even gave him a kiss. And seeing her excited about new babys just really excites me about our lil guy.


I think she will be great with him. I know she is very helpful already, so i just need to remember to include her in everything. so she never feels neglected. I would never want that for her. Two kids is goin to be tricky, but we can do it =)

Anyways, Kyla read my mind when she asked if i was ready to go. I don't mind the park with a few kids, but when you have a van unloading of kids, its time to go. Too many kids, and taylor will be pushed around like a ping pong ball. Plus Im not very good at takin my eyes off of her, i watch her like a hawk, has to be in my vision at all times. =) Love her to much to let anything happen to her!!... Kyla took us back home, Taylor and I spent the evening with Grandma, and Kyla went on her merry way. I believe she went shopping! I was goin to go shopping myself, but got to tired. Besides Coley has tomorro off and she said she would go shopping with us. And I really do like spending time with my sister. Its alot of fun, but she's always such a busy girl. so whatever time i get of hers is great!

No comments: