Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hard at work on Sunday!

We started Sunday morning, with delicous espresso drinks, french toast, hashbrowns, bacon... sooo delicous.. compliments of the loving hubby!!


Goal: Finish the birthday invites, put the picture and last minute touches one them, address envelopes and send them out on Monday!!!

So its sunday, and mom and coley decided to stay one more day, and leave early monday, as my sister had to work later that day!.. Good thing we are only 3 hours away! Although i never feel like doin anything the same day i travel.. Its just so exhausting. Anyways, I put my mom and sister to work for me, coley glued and did the finishing touches on the invites, and mom stuffed envelopes, i did the rest!!... We spent a good few hours doin this... but they all got done. And they are addressed and stamped and goin out in the mail on monday!!... Im so excited and it feels so good to get those out and about!!... Now i just wait for RSVPS and focus on the rest of the party. I must say everything is comin together quite smoothly this time around. I've got everything pretty much complete, of course i will have last minute stuff to do in the same week even the same day as her birthday! Basically all i have left to do is the food!!

Anyways without coleys help it would have taken me alot longer to get them all done myself... but here they are, they were alot of hard work, but so worth it in the end... they were alot of fun. And i know my friends and family will appreciate them =).



And we spent the rest of sunday playing wii!!... =) Our last night with mom and coley, and brian cant stay up too late he has to work in the morning...

2 comments:

lydia +1 said...

they turned ut so cute. I love them. You are so creative

Brittany said...

gosh... I totally missed that you updated! Sorry! haha! I seriously can't believe how big she is getting! And she is sooooo cute, and looks so much like her daddy! Dont be sad about it ... cause have you seen Lex haha she looks nothing lke me! hahah! Anyway! keep updating, i love seeing your baby girl!