Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best Weekend Ever!!!... sunshine, family & great food.

Taybugz and I had an awesome Saturday together!!.. We got up and got ready, made a yummy strawberry cheesecake, and spent the rest of the day outside.


She's a big helper =)

The sun felt so good, and it was so warm. Taylor ran around and played, and I sat on the blanket and enjoyed the sunshine!!




We fixed ourselves a lil picnic. made sandwhiches, grabbed some chips, grapes, and fruit snacks... =) so much fun. Just excites me for more sunshine filled days!



To our surprise Brian got home early, which is always great when he has to work on saturdays... He changed out of uniform, and came to spend the rest of the day with us outside. We were awaiting Mom and coley's arrival. I was hopin they were goin to make it in time for our picnic, but i was gettin so hungry i just couldn't wait. Besides Taylor got to spend some good quality time with her daddy. =) I love those two together they are just too cute, and they always bring the biggest smile to my face!!


After playing long and hard, Taylor and Daddy sat down and chilled out with a swirly popsicle... she really enjoyed that!






Mom and coley finally arrived and we all sat out side and chatted a bit, caught up, Taylor got to play with coley for a little while.



Brian was gettin the BBQ ready.. he makes the best BBQ bacon cheeseburgers... mmmm... im not even kidding.. they are so yummy!!... lookin forward to more of that when the warm weather is here to stay!

It wasn't until after we came inside the house, that i realized i got a really bad sunburn from my knees down to my ankles... lol. I was wearing capris.. and man was i burnt. I didn't realize we were out in the sun for as long as we were, and I really didn't realize that i was baking my shines..and calves. Thats goin to stay awhile!..

And this today would be my 24 weeks... Gettin closer to meet our lil studd muffin! I still can't believe we are having a baby boy! =)



No comments: