Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!

The amount of snow in pendleton was unreal. Taylor had so much fun in it, until we came to the yard, where she was stuck and could barely even move. she then cried for help. But other than that, she threw it up in the air and clapped =). Super cute. Check out our pictures. Let me remind you that our sidewalk was shoveled twice that day... and our steps, and it snowed all day long and all night long.
check out these pictures, these will be great for her scrapbook!!!

She needed my help through the deep snow..


she is stuck in the snow, and she is not too happy bout it.
makin her snow balls... she had alot of fun.
playin in the snow =)

This is one of my favorites.. she is clappin her hands after throwin the snow up in the air. super cute.

I was wearing my high boots, and they are completely covered with snow.
Take my picture mommy... cheeeeeeese
steps were shoveled twice that day... and its still pretty deep.
Time to go inside for something warm to drink and a snack...
Sportin her snow suit. silly girl

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

She is so funny. Is this really her first time with the snow?