Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday To me!!... plus more!


This is my super sweet pink Ipod nano the 4th generation!! let me just tell you, this thing is freakin awesome... i love it, i've been using it at least every day... downloading music to it like crazy!!!... its so pretty... thanks honey... and taybugz.

Sunday rolled around and the weather had gotten worse over the blues... so I was excited to hear that mom and coley were staying again!!>.. woohoo... we played games all night, and just enjoyed another day with them here!!...

I woke up Monday morning, very groggy, my mom said happy birthday to me... Oh yeah it is my birthday, i had completely forgot my own birthday, i think i lost it in the middle of all this holiday madness!!>.. It would have been a good birthday, if i wasn't so lost that day!!>.. Taylor was mad at mom and coley for leaving, she was sad all day long, she sat on my lap the whole day, or was hot on my tail if i wasn't sitting... so her being sad, mad me sad... and I've just kind of been in this little slum since.

She did help coley load up the car... i got some really cute pictures of that!!!!




Everything is just different all of a sudden, we had so much fun with all our company, and havin brian home was great!!... that monday rolled around, and brian was back to work, mom and coley left... this house just isn't the same!!>.. I've tried not to be sad over it the last few days, but i can't seem to help it... I was sad monday, sad on tuesday... but im a lil less sad today!!... =)

My husband is great and managed to squeeze a lil smile out of me, when he walked in the door with roses, mint m&ms (they are the best).... and a loving card!!...



he had planned to take us to dinner... to the Olive Garden to be exact.. for my birthday, but he got home a lil too late, by the time we would have made the trip there it would have been 9pm... way to late, plus the trip back.. so he talked about doin it this weekend instead!!>..

I do have some exciting news.. we will be comin to idaho in about 2 weeks!!>. comin home for xmas!! I'm very excited to see my friends and family!!>. and we will be there for just bout the whole month, so hopefully it won't be stressful to get around and see everyone... i think it will be enough time to see everyone!!!>... i think... =)

well thats it for now!!... we will be seeing you soon!!>. hope ya all had a great holiday...

And be sure to watch the VS FASION SHOW TONIGHT!!!!! Im stoked, i catch it every year!!!
lov ya all.

1 comment:

3 boys in 3 years said...

i'm glad to hear that you got out of your slump a little ... i'm sure that it's so hard to have everyone leave and brian back to work all in the same day. i'm so excited that you guys are coming home for christmas - you'll get to see my baby bump ... well it's not a bump it kinda is turning into a mountain LOL ... (it's probably not that bad). we'll definitely have to get together!!! love ya!