Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas EVE...countdown to that ONE special gift!

We have a tradition, that every Christmas Eve we get to open one gift. And I already knew what gift i had for Brian. All day i was so excited to come home and have him open just this one gift. He thought i was crazy.
Well our day started off with droppin Taybugz at Grandma Dee's to make Christmas cookies with her, and that gave brian and I time to wrap up some presents. Before I knew it, it was time to get taylor, and get ready for the Christmas eve party at Brian's Grandma's.
Brian left to get Taybugz, so that gave me some extra time to get ready, without Taylor hot on my tail, gettin into the make up.. and all the other fun things she likes to do.

It was time to go, we made sure we had our Christmas cards.. and off we went. Taylor had alot of fun. And we could not keep her out of the veggies, as weird as that sounds. We shared some food, but she kept goin back for more veggies... Then Great grandma gave her some pie. She enjoyed a piece of chocolate pudding pie... She was so good. She wasn't too interested in opening her gifts so we helped her out. I was a nervous wreck the whole day, gettin even more anxious with the time. So I couldn't wait and go back to my moms...

It came that time, where the party ends, we bundled up taylor, she gave her goodbyes, and off to my moms we went. We sat down for a little bit and chatted, and finally i just couldn't take it any more, i said lets do gifts.

We got all ready to open gifts, i got the video camera, Taylor opened hers first, and then coley... and now brian.

Brian opens up his gift with confussion... alot of it. He pulls out this lil onesie that said baby's 1st Christmas... he stared at it and stared at it for the longest time.. lol. Almost like he was thinkin this is way to small for taylor.. lol.
nothin registering, so he reads the card... and he looks at me and says "YOUR PREGNANT"... I said yes, he said seriously... and i nodded, he was so excited he jumped up and gave me a kiss and said he couldn't wait.

He was dying to tell someone, so he called his friend Joey and delivered the news!!... So that made Christmas even more exciting, to have exciting news to deliver!.. My family was totally stoked, even my dad, and that was very unexpected!...

The whole night Brian was glowing with excitement, and i felt so much better finally being able to tell him. I kept it a secret for almost 2 weeks.. That was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do!!...then once it was out, the news traveled fast!

Can't believe we are having another baby!!... =) Hasn't really sunk in yet.

I think taylor will make a great sister!!! =) And she won't be growing up alone.

Now we are expected to sleep .... and wait for santa clause. who can sleep with so much excitement. However we do have quite the busy day ahead of us.

2 comments:

lydia +1 said...

that is the cutes idea in the world. i don't know how you could keep that from him for that long. YOu are so amazing. ps you need to come for a shoet trip over Valentines/ Presidents Day, cause your friend that you haven't seen in like forever is going to be in Boise. Maybe Nampa for a little bit and I would love to see you!!!

The Valadez Family said...

WOW GIRLY. YOU ARE SO STRONG TO NOT LEAK THAT INFO.. I LOVE THIS BLOG. CONGRATS. I HAD HEARD THAT YOU WERE PREGO ON MYSPACE, BUT HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND WANTED TO OFFICIALLY TELL YOU CONGRATS ON HERE!! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU 4!!