Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rough Trip Home...

I'll tell you, this pregnancy is havin one heck of a rough start. I've been so sick lately, it's ridiculous. I can only hope that it will just be in the beginning... with Taylor I was so sick for 7 months, and by the time I got to the stage of not being sick any more, I was ready to pop and miserable on my feet. lol. So I hope I get to enjoy some of this pregnancy. So far its much like the same. The trip home was rough. We pulled off in Durkee.. and I had to get sick at a truck stop, it was great, and then again when we got home... Hope this ends soon. =( It seems to me that i get the opposite effect that most mother's do. I don't get lucky with full lucious hair, clear skin, that natural glow, I get everything opposite... =( I know its not really fair for me to sit here and complain, when I have a miracle growing inside of me... and other mother's have had it so much worse. So I feel bad for complaining... at times I wish all of this stuff would stop, I hate being sick, Im no good at it. but I also remember the important things... a new life created by two people in love. Reguardless of all the complaining, and the things I say and feel at times, I still wouldn't take it back for anything in the world. I remind myself, it could be worse, and i also remember the feeling of the wonderful lil outcome of it all, the precious lil baby staring into your eyes when you first meet. I can't wait to feel it all over again. =) Now I just wish we could find out what the sex of our baby is... i can't wait to just know!! Parents who can wait til the day of the birth are crazy, but I give them props, cuz i could never do that. Waiting is not a game that I am good at!!

No comments: