Saturday, February 7, 2009

May Baby Shower!!


Kyla pregnant with Kystin =) Awaiting his arrival


What a busy weekend. Saturday morning, Im wrapping like crazy and putting together not only mine, but my moms and coley's gift as well. It came together pretty well. I think it looks cute.


This is the gift from Mom and Coley... put together and wrapped by ME!!This one is from us! (Brian, Taybugz, and myself)

So once I got to kyla's house, I met Thea outside for some help. First off I had no clue where to even park, i swear the whole town of Nampa was there...lol. Thea helped me unload the car and take it into the house.. The house was packed full of people, decorated beautifully, had an adorable cake, theme, everything was perfect!!... Cutest Baby shower. I got to see the baby's room its so cute... Im jealous! Squirt from Finding Nemo, and Dude crush were the theme of the party and seem to be the theme for the room... on the wall... there were some of the cutest quotes, Kystin's name.. just too cute.

Well I had already missed the games, but i was told all about them.. I suck at them anyways and usually always lose.. I got there just in time for some cake and to sit down and relax and watch Kyla unwrap a gazillion gifts. lol. she got some pretty cute stuff, I bet she really can't wait for Kystin to get here, now that she has all these new clothes, and things for him.. I know thats how I felt about Taylor =). I wanted her to get her fast so i could play dress up with her...lol. jk.
So funny cuz Thea and I got her alot of exactly the same thing... we think alot apparently.. ooops.
Next time i think we should do our shoppin together. hahahaha. good times. People started leaving during the gifts, I hung around for awhile, I was in no rush to get out of there, I was just glad to sit down and finally relax.. lol. I just visited with some of the family.. Taylor played with Fyn.. they played with the balloons..

Taylor having a ball playing with a balloon.
.....and Ryker showed off =) It was really cute. He sits up really well... he was wearing green so he reminded me of a lil froggy.. lol..Taybugz playin with Ryker.. she's goin to be a good Big sister!Ryker what a lil studd... ....a Really good Picture of Keri.. she's anxious for spring ... Taybugz being as sweet as she can be, she really wants a cupcake. lol..
We had a blast!! It was a terrific shower!!.. can't wait for the next one... hint hint hint!!! Brian is comin in to town this evening, and then its back to Pendleton tomorro!!

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

you are so creative your gift wrapping is so cute