Friday, February 27, 2009

16 weeks 2 days!!

Had a doctor's appointment today, nothin special. I now weigh 129 lbs. Yikes!!... One thing I dread most at my doctor appointments is standing on the scale and watching it go up and up and up...lol. I still don't feel like I show that much. im still at the chubby stage... where you just feel chubby and not really pregnant..lol. Well the baby is doin good, and the heart rate is normal.. so there really isn't anything to update about! However next time i'm scheduled...for April 6th @ 2pm. And that appointment will be something to talk about. we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl, and We will get to see him or her and hear the heart beat =) Finally!! But is still forever away.

Wednesday Taylor and I spent the night at Alicia's, she got to play with the boys, and we got to visit. Alicia had dinner ready for us, yum!! after eating we settled into our jammys, and got ready to watch a movie. We watched Madagascar 2... pretty cute movie. I laughed =) and I liked it, in fact I saw parts of the movie the 2nd time that i didn't see the first time. Isn't that how it usually goes!.. we had alot of fun.. Had a yummy breakfast the next day, spent the day at her house, the kids played some more, and we just had a great time. Almost like the old days, but with more kids. lol. It was great to spend that time with her. Hopefully we get the chance to do it again. =)

Friday I tried to make plans with the Deavers, but its so dang hard to get any time with them. So Taylor and I decided to go shopping while we waited for Daddy to get into town. while we were shopping, I found out the Deavers were at the mall, so I thought okay great I'll meet them at the mall and hang out with them for a little bit...but then I found out that they were goin to leave before I got there, so I just stayed in Eagle and did some shopping. Took Taybugz to McDonalds she got the chance to play while we were eating... =) Talked to Jennie through text like all day long... Just trying to find out if I was goin to get to see her or not.. And I got really tired of trying to chase them around town just to see them once... So I decided to just go shopping... Then while I was in the middle of shopping, I find out from the Deavers that they will meet me at Rafiki for a play date... but just for a lil bit.. So I bought what i had in my cart already, and headed to Rafiki, set my frustration aside and enjoying the fact that I actually get to see them. Which we had a great time catching up!!.. Taylor had fun playing with Kirsten.. She followed her to the big slide, got up there and changed her mind, started crying, so i had to haul butt up there, and army crawl through the play thing, it was great...lol. First time I got to see Brack in forever... over all I had alot of fun. I always do when we go there... It's just an amazing place for kids to play, i wish i could take taylor there more. And I really wish that we had a place like that in pendleton, Or. The deavers left, and Taylor and I hung out for a lil longer, so she could play.. on my way home, i was starving, so I stopped in Taco Bell to get some Tacos, and then realized I haven't heard from my husband all day, so i called him to see where he was, and it was a nice surprise that he was already in nampa... woohoo!!! Perfect ending to a mad house of a day!!... i love when he comes into town!!

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

that had to be fun lil prego you having to make your way through kids world to get to your daughter.