Sunday, February 1, 2009

Date Night!!

This was so great.. brian and I finally get a date night, I can't even remember the last date we actually went on... How sad is that. Where we live in pendleton and we haven't met anyone we don't really get date nights without Taylor. lol. We love her to death, but you know every once in awhile.. you need that one on one time, and with another baby on the way... bring it on baby.. I need a date with my husband. lol.

So anyways.. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse, it was so yummy. This is probably only my 2nd time being there. The 1st time was years and years ago... Alicia actually took me out there for my Birthday when we were living together, if that tells you anything on how long it has been. So it was delcious, and we really didn't wait too long. I have never seen the people that work there to form a line and start country line dancing .... it was great.. lol. some of the people you could tell they really didn't want to do it, and others were gettin really into it.. =) hollering and jammin out... made my night. After dinner we went to Edwards and caught a showing of Bedtime Stories.. It was pretty good. but it would have been better if there wasn't a girl behind us with the most annoying laugh ever!!.. and even if it was just a lil bit of a funny part, where a chuckle would be appropriate, she full out laughed knee slapped and OMG... i wanted to hit her... lol. But it was a pretty cute movie. Im goin to have to watch it again, cuz my mind was so distracted on the annoying laughing girl in the theatre.. which is all i could hear and all i could think about is I wish i had something to throw at her.

But date night was Great!!.. after the movie we were goin to swing in at Busters for a drink.. well for Brian and loaded fries for myself.. lol But i was just too exhausted and really felt like goin home and gettin in my pjs.. lol.
Can't wait for our next date.. which will probably be forever from this date. but hopefully not.

No comments: