Friday, February 6, 2009

Mommy Get- 2gether!!


Mommy's (Alicia, April, Cinthia, Me, and Brit)



All the kiddos... only ONE is mine! lol

Alicia hosted a mommy get together this weekend. I spent the day shopping for baby Kystin for the shower that is Saturday, so Friday was my only chance to get all that done. My original plan was to make her something really cool, but I ended up feeling pretty lousy all week, so we will see what we can come up with!
Anyways.. Back to the mommy get together on Friday night. As usual.. I was runnin late.... after my shopping, i ran home to make a pasta salad, which I will tell you now is really hard to do when your taste buds are all jacked up. lol. anyways.. after it was made I raced over to Alicia's where lots of friends and their kiddos were hanging out... I love get togethers cuz you haven't seen those friends for so long, and its so nice for the kids to play while you catch up!! Anyways April and her 2 boys were there,this was my first time seeing April's new lil baby Tyson. Britney and her 2 boys were there, Cinthia and her son, and I can't even remember the last time I saw them, and I've never seen their kids....and of course Alicia and her 2 boys, and then Me and Taybugz.. Alicia's house was already turned upside down..lol. Taylor made a friend immediately with Britney's son.. There was lots of food to eat =) It was just great, a ton of fun. So nice to catch up. I hope we get to do it again soon. We talked about in the summer time when we can do it outside in the sun enjoy some cold drinks, and have a lil BBQ!! Hopefully that happens. Alicia is expecting to have her baby in April, and Im expecting our baby in August...
I was really lookin forward to seeing Erica and her girls.. I hadn't seen them since Taylor's 1st Birthday! And they are only 2 months difference in Taylor's age... but something came up and she was unable to make it.. maybe next time..And Thea and Averie were unable to make it, as well as Shorty and her kiddos... I don't think that Taylor minded being the only girl, she loves boys =)... lots of boyfriends for her to choose from. lol.
Even though i made sure i brought my camera, i really didn't get that many pictures.. lol. Silly me got caught up in conversations and completely spaced my camera... but here is what i did get!!

The Lovely Brit and her Monster Baby.. he's huge.. a good eater indeed!!

No comments: