Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!




Coley and Taylor on new Years EVe... almost 2009

New Years was mellow, and nice. We went to a New Years Party out at my dads... He had some friends together and a band. Taylor had so much fun.. she kept stealing the carrots and veggies from the table, and she was the first one out on the floor to dance.. that would be our Taybugz.. she does like to get down and boogy.. lol.

We went out to my Aunt Sue's for the rest of the night. Brian and mom had alot of fun. we all visited and chatted. We got to see Ryker again, and taylor got to hold him. She didn't want to let him go though. lol. Keri got the bottom lip and the really sad face from Taylor.. so she gave him back to her..lol. They all played games the rest of the night. Im so glad that brian and mom and a good time. I had my hands full with Taylor.. lol. She kept wanting to play with the not so nice kitty. Even though the cat was hissing at her and batting its paws at her, she still wanted to play with it. lol. We were out very late, in fact Taylor fell asleep on me while we were sitting on the stairs.. lol. Lots of fun though. Great way to bring in the new year... and the best part... It was my first new years with my husband, and I actually got a New years kiss =)



Look how good of a mommy Keri is.. awwww...

1 comment:

lydia +1 said...

she is so big cant believe almost two