Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to Idaho!!


Even though i was only home for a week, it was so worth it. Im a lil tired of the trip back and forth every week.. but this will be the last time for awhile..hopefully. I miss my home, i just want to go home for a longer time. Like at least a month would be nice. Mom's Birthday was Tuesday, so Taylor got her a card, that she picked out herself, and some pink flowers, it was very sweet. Wednesday was my doctor's appointment, I couldn't wait to get some information finally, and we get our first ultrasound...

My appointment with Hughes was at 11:15am.. and they called me about an hour early, and asked me to switch to the first appointment of the day as they were runnin really really late. So we did a swop, and I jumped out of bed and through myself together, lucky I woke up to my mom sittin on the couch, so she was able to watch Taylor. So Jennie didn't have to race over to watch Taylor as that was the original plan. I actually made it there on time too... I weigh 126 lbs. And I am 12 weeks 4 days. Not to much to the ultrasound pictures.. but it was so good to see our baby!

Now the question is.. What are we having.. a Boy or a girl?? Everything is okay, and there is of course no explaination of the pain i feel every once in awhile in my side... but as long as the baby is fine, i can deal with it!! My next appointment is scheduled for February 23rd 2009. So I get to go home for at least 2 or 3 weeks!!... Woohoo... hey its longer than a week.

No comments: